GCL

From: Klyfix_at_aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 03:18:44 -0500 (EST)

  It seems that V.S. Greene
> (firstname?) has been converted sucessfully to the joyful folds of
> Gloranthan Cultural Perspective.

     Oh, more that I realise that the Jrusteli Monomyth isn't actually a complete and objective world history. :) I figure that for game purposes one can go with a _lot_ of different Truths depending on what constitutes Max Game Fun. If one is doing the standard Virtuous Vaguely Scottish Orlanthis Vs. the Evil Sorta English Lunars the JM works.

     As to the first name, think of a guide through Hell. :)

V.S. Greene : klyfix_at_aol.com : Boston, near Arkham...