Re: Glorantha Digest V4 #203

From: Frederic J-M Moulin <moulinfr_at_pilot.msu.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 09:32:02 -0500

>And science *does* work. You write to us using a computer, right?
This to me, is more closely related to Divine Intervention than science, specially if, like me, you're using this miracle of computer engineering called Windows NT 4.0 SP2 ;-)
Really, I am not convinced that the discussion on the importance of science, creationism versus darwinism and all the related issues brings a lot to our knowledge of Glorantha. There are plenty of other lists on the Web that talk about it (and none that listen about the arguments of the others, but that's different issue), so why don't we move on. Frederic