Sartarite coinage....

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 22:57:10 GMT

Non-Lunar silvers although identical to the standard Lunars are called guilders. Snooty, irridentist anti-Lunar scum will pointedly correct other people who say 'Lunar' by saying 'I only accept guilders...'

Actor And Genius
AKA Theophilus Prince Archbishop Of The Far Isles Medieval Society Arms Purpure An Open Book Proper: On the Dexter Page an Alpha Or On the Sinister an Omega Or. Motto Nulla Spes Sit in Resistendo (Resistance is Useless). Ask me about the Far Isles: Better Living through Pan-Medieval Anachronisms.