No Solstices.

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_interzone.ucc.ie>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 00:54:31 GMT

Actually, Glorantha doesn't have any Solstices, Greg notwithstanding. Or if you prefer, it has 294 of them.

It does really only have two equinoxes, though. For those of you who'd prefer 294 of _these_, then I suspect you have the sympathy of the Yelmites, though not mine. In fact, I'll approvingly note that FGS confessed some time ago to having wanted the equinoxes to _precess_ (yup, just like boring old terran ones), but had Gregged himself sufficiently beforehand to pretty much rule that out, alas.

Good luck,
Alex.