[none]

From: Lorne D. Booker <booker_at_baynet.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 1997 22:41:31 GMT

>How do you tell that? My character doesn't really know his own stats
>(except for POW, because he knows who many spells he can cast before
>fainting), let alone another's. A GodLearner with RuneQuest Sight
>could do it, but I don't think that there are many left.

Yeah, that is something I was thinking about even as I wrote it. From a GM's perspective it is easy enough to figure out. From a players perspective it is much harder.

>External weapons, perhaps, but a troll is a weapon. She has strong
>jaws and sharp teeth, and can do a good of breaking an opponent
> with her bare hands, except when she is just a toddler kept in the
> back of the cave for safety.

I'm going to have to include some sort of prohibition on biting, gouging, scraping, scratching, and tearing limbs assunder.. Perhaps a restriction stating that only brawling/wresting type moves are allowed?...

It might be wise to add restrictions against killing or ganging up on individual players and incapacitating them one at a time. There is a danger of winning a game by knocking the entire opposing team unconscious.

This game should probably be play tested. Does anyone have a campaign that they would like to test it in?

Does anyone else have Similar comments. These ones were very valid and appreciated. Thanks David for your valuable input.

Lorne D. Booker