Ikadz questions

From: James Turner <lib155_at_abdn.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 1997 09:44:33 +0000 (GMT)

Great write up Loren.
Can't wait to use some Ikadz NPC's in my game. Couple of questions though.

> Ikadz accepts all races, including those of chaos, into the cult..
What about ogres who hide their true being under a fleshy cloak of humanity. Sounds very anti Ikadz.

>Initiates are discouraged from joining any large military unit, and
>must swear not to use any blade longer than their forearm. Thus, they
>may use knives and shortswords, but no broadswords or other swords of
>war.

Could you elaborate more on this rational. If it's to do with inflicting pain rather than death this would rule out most weapons altogether. After all you can kill a person with one knife blow. It would be more of a question of how you used a weapon than the weapon itself.

James Turner.