Varmandi Summoning of Evil

From: Rex A Bean <Andrew.Bean_at_anu.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 16:43:43 +1100 (EST)

G'day all,

This is a bit old (digest 170 or so). But I was wondering why did the 13 Broo suddenly decide to give up their successful raiding efforts agains isolated clan members and go off and attack the whole Varmandi clan in one place ? Just because a bunch of humans decided to do a ritual and sack some MP's ? I assume they died horribly.

So what made them do such a stupid thing ? Was it a case of group MPs versus group MPs or what ? I'm quite interested in trying to udnerstand how one groups rituals can affect another group who have no connection to the original group.

Cheers, Andrew