Babeester GorE

From: Tapani Mylly <oltamy_at_utu.fi>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 12:33:06 -0800 (PST)

Hi!

There has been discussion about warrior women and ther possible children. The subject is very close to me now, because my Babeester character is pregnant. Because of her ... liberate... way of life, I can't be sure who the father is. Anyway, As the children is born, I am going to leave it to Chalanan Arroy temple. I hope they accept it and rase it to be a fine healer.

To my point of view, there could even be a hole cult or group of people dedicated raising the "orphan" kids of women who belong in "non-motherly" cults like Babeester or Humakt. And of course there is allways the kin, at least in most cases.