Updated RQ FAQ now available by e-mail

From: Martin Crim <MCrim_at_erols.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 1997 22:21:09 -0500

Anyone interested in the updated RQ FAQ (which I sent to Loren some time ago, but which he hasn't had the chance to HTMLize yet for his web page) can get it by sending a message to the following address:

        MCrim_at_erols.com
with the following line in the body of the message:

        "get rq-faq"
(without the quotation marks).

This has commonly used abbreviations, updated info on available products, lists of all the runes, etc.

Anyone who notes something missing from the FAQ, or inaccurate in it, is urged to let me know at the above address. Don't put "get rq-faq" in the body of the message, tho', unless you want to get the FAQ in your mailbox. Depending on my time, energy, and inclination, I may make another update.