Two Weapons

From: Philip Hibbs <PHibbs_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 14:09:53 -0500

+------------+
>wielding two weapons (for instance two broadswords)

There are two common ways of doing this: Second attack is at a negative for the off-hand, or use a separate skill for each hand. The latter is what I sue for my Humakti, he uses two broadswords or a greatsword depending on circumstance. It means he is a but under-skilled by comparison to the other characters, but he is a bit older too. He has sussed how to take on Scorpion Men - parry the regular attack, and parry the stinger with a fireblade until it falls off. Then you are on an even footing, with one attack and one parry each.

+------------+
>by removing the relevant skin (or body part), but you don't gain use of
>the enchantment

I don't see why not - you just have to skin the chap and have his hide tanned to make soft leather armour (or hard leather if it's a troll skin).

>it's somehow tied to the individual

That's called adding conditions, and costs POW. Maybe worth it to stop the skin hunters, though!

+------------+
>but those who get geases to not wear armor on the head
>(got to let people see you) usually armoring enchant their head

In the case of the Humakti geas, I would count that as breaking at least the spirit of the geas. The person in question would be badly thought-of, if they even got away with it.

>SIZ 1 animals have one hit location normally, you might want to
>ask your referee if your alynx can also have only one hit location since
>SIZ 2 is close

I'd allow 2 hit locations, hind and fore.

PHIBBS_at_compuserve.com
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PHibbs

| Phil Hibbs | What immortal hand or eye dare frame thy fearful symmetry? |