Gloranthan clones

From: Michael Cule <mikec_at_room3b.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 1997 01:17:26 GMT

The Amazons of Trowjang (?sp) reproduce without any mortal man since they are all wedded to one God and very happily too.

I believe that at one stage it was planned that Amazon Riders would mate with their beasts as the last act of service before retiring from the military life. The result would either be another daughter or a male unicorn. But alas, this got cut from Official Glorantha. I rather liked it though....

Actor And Genius
AKA Theophilus Prince Archbishop Of The Far Isles Medieval Society Arms Purpure An Open Book Proper: On the Dexter Page an Alpha Or On the Sinister an Omega Or. Motto Nulla Spes Sit in Resistendo (Resistance is Useless). Ask me about the Far Isles: Better Living through Pan-Medieval Anachronisms.