Babs, Humakt, Fertility, Death, Sex...

From: Henk.Langeveld_at_Holland.Sun.COM
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 1997 13:20:56 +0100 (MET)

I tend to agree with the consensus of Babeester Gor an Humakt cultists to give up on fertility in the general case. However Klyfix/V.S Greene points the way to some interesting exceptions:

> From: <Klyfix_at_aol.com>
>
> ...<> Or how about a rune spell, cast during sex, that causes the
> resulting male child to leave his mother and join his father, when he
> can?

I think this needs a little refinement:

For a Humakt cultist there is no other way for the child to join the father but to join the cult.

Anyway, these things should be rare exceptions, and should touch on the mythical realm.