Old Material on WWW

From: Frederic J-M Moulin <moulinfr_at_pilot.msu.edu>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 1997 23:20:49 -0500

>This is why people think Glorantha is hard to grasp. Because the best
>way to find out about an important facet of Glorantha like the
>dragonewts *WHO GROW UP INTO FREAKING DRAGONS FOR CHRISSAKE!* is in
>the 14th issue of a small-press-run fanzine that has been out of
>print for 15 or 20 years since it was initially printed. And don't
>even get me started on "big rubble" and "pavis", or the cradle
>scenario which Stephen Martin called the best Gloranthan scenario
>ever published, which will never again see the light of day
>Please, do me a favor. If you have a detail of Gloranthan minutae
>that hasn't seen daylight since Avalon Hill got its grubby hands on
>RQ, then don't expect anybody to take it as gospel. You have to
>re-establish it as likely all over again.

I second Loren entirely about this: If you've got "out-of-print" infos, make them available or forget about them. Now a technical question for lawyers around here: how can we put "out-of-print" stuff on the web without summoning the evil demons of copyright.
Yes, I have the Cradle scenario, and yes I could scan it, use OCR and put it on HTML form, but I don't want to offend Chaosium in doing so (I'd rather see them putting energy in publishing new stuff than enforcing the copyrights on old ones...)
So any suggestions ????
Frederic