Two weapons use

From: Bernuetz, Oliver: WPG <Bernuetz.Oliver_at_cbsc.ic.gc.ca>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 1997 17:42:00 -0500

It's not particularly RW but I've always ran the Storm Bulls as being fond of using two swords or axes especially when they're berserk or fanaticized.  Since they can't parry anyway they might as maximize their damage. Not something I'd like to do against scorpion men but a berserk Storm Kahn with Shield out the ying yang wearing iron plate and swinging two bastard swords is an ugly sight. Especially if he or she is at 100% in both weapons-add Bladesharp 8 and you get 8 attacks at 90%. Hamburger anyone? (Sure it's silly but it can be fun too).

I'm guessing that against humans or more organized foes they'd probably stick to shields and forgo the fanaticism or berserk.

Rules wise I make PC's start at 05% minimum attack and parry (plus bonuses) in the off hand and require that they have a STR 3 higher than the norm to use a weapon in the off hand. Of course their attacks are 3 SR apart. And no they don't get to attack twice and parry.

Oliver D. Bernuetz
bernuetz.oliver_at_cbsc.ic.gc.ca