Male child-bearer

From: Frederic J-M Moulin <moulinfr_at_pilot.msu.edu>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 1997 06:20:23 -0500

>To quote John Cleese in the Life of Brian, "Where's the foetus going to
>gestate, in a box?"

Well, apparently you are not aware of a possible complication of pregnancy called extra-uterin gestation. In this case, the foetus for reasons unknown to me manage to sneak out of the uterus into the abdominal cavity and goes starting its implantation and growth on another organ, usually the liver. I don't know if someone has ever left a pregnancy goes to term that way (I guess the placenta implanted on the liver is not to good for the mother's survival), but the point is that with a little imagination you could picture a child growing inside the abdominal cavity of a man. I am fairly confident it would be a terminal pregnancy since the abdomen would have to be cut open at time of birth (see Julius Caesar) and the desimplantation of the placenta would probably leads to a massive hemorrhage. The entire thing looks a little too "broo-ish" for me. And by the way, is it true that broo don't need to have female "partners" to reproduce, but that male will do just as well?
Frederic