Re: Glorantha Digest V4 #242

From: Frederic J-M Moulin <moulinfr_at_pilot.msu.edu>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 1997 04:41:33 -0500

>With the death of RuneQuest my interest and thus how much I care about
>Glorantha has dropped. My interest was RuneQuest and Glorantha, not just
>Glorantha as a stand alone product.

You can still use RuneQuest in many different settings. This is the Glorantha digest, so understandingly people are more interested in ... Glorantha !!!
But I ran a very successful campaign in Middle-Earth. It was'nt that difficult to adapt, and there is only One God: Eru, and 15 Valar... quite a simplification.
And by the way, could anybody explain to me how "Greg Strafford and the folks at Chaosium" ended up on the credit/thanks page of the I.C.E. supplement "Middle-Earth Campaign Guide". I am still wondering. Frederic