Men Only

From: Philip Hibbs <PHibbs_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 1997 18:58:01 -0500

Erik Sieurin describes a fascinating culture in the East Isles, and a smiliar one in Fonrit, where the men compete to go into the Mother Goddess' cave, and father the year's progeny of male childern. What he doesn't tell us, and may not know, is that in the East Isles culture, the cave is in fact an undersea tunnel through to an all-female island. The 'fortunate' hero goes through, fathers the year's progeny on the women there, and any male children old enough to walk are shoved through to the other side. The 'fortunate' male never returns.

PS. If anyone needs to know what source I'm quoting, I'm not. I just made it up.

+------------+
>BTW, does anyone have a current list of Sandy's Saints????

Here is the current version of Josselyne's Blessing:

Josselyne's Blessing (6 POW): Josselyne may be invoked for four purposes, depending on one's (current) caste.
 FARMER (temporal): the user's CON is doubled.  KNIGHT (temporal): the user's damage bonus is doubled.  WIZARD: Invoked only while casting a sorcery spell. The user's INT is added to Intensity at no additional MP cost.  LORD (temporal): Invoked over a building, bridge, or other construction, the structure's strength and Armor Points (if appropriate) is doubled until nightfall.

Sorry, but that's all I have, that was up-to-date on 6th Feb '97.

PHIBBS_at_compuserve.com
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PHibbs

| Phil Hibbs | What immortal hand or eye dare frame thy fearful symmetry? |