Zap, ow, crap, I'm dead (2 Weapons)

From: James Frusetta <gerakkag_at_wam.umd.edu>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 1997 23:17:38 -0500 (EST)

> According to him, a *good* two-weapon fighter was the most
>dangerous opponent -- the best fighters he knew used two longswords
>simultaneously. He mentioned one named Moonwolf (I think) who took on ten
>or twenty people at once and won. Granted, the ten must have used awful
>tactics. On the other hand, the professor was emphatic that two
>longswords were the most effective combination he knew of.

Once, long ago, I saw a fellow PC charge a group of 10-15 men, then halt on the staircase between them. "Ha!" the player cried, "I've got 2 bastard swords, they don't have missile weapons, and they can only come at me one at a time! Yahoo!" Upon which his character demanded they surrender or die.

So they looked at each other, and Disrupted him en masse the next turn.

Thud.

Don't matter how high your sword skill is, if you ain't got the magic points to back it up. -- Old Humakti Saying.