Re: Glorantha Digest V4 #231

From: Gaiba Roberto <cip5651_at_accursio.comune.bologna.it>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 07:51:07 +0100

>>> In my original group, we rolled for handedness, rather than accepting the
>Righthand Chauvanist position that all Gloranthans save Dragonewts are using
>the wrong hand.
>
>RQ2 had a rule that 'all adventurers are right-handed'. Obviously, this
>isn't true literally in our world and probably not in Glorantha either.

I remember that RQ2 used the d6/d12 rule for handness, or was it something I found in an old fanzine?

GAIBA - cip5651_at_iperbole.bologna.it
        gaiba_at_geocities.com  -------------------->rarely checked
        cip5651_at_accursio.comune.bologna.it ------>good as the first, but
maybe                                                   soon it will
disappear...