Re: HTMLized FAQ

From: Loren Miller <loren_at_wharton.upenn.edu>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 09:17:07 +0000

Martin Crim notes that my HTMLized FAQ isn't word-for-word identical to his. This is true. I started with the old FAQ which I *edited* and HTMLized a long time ago and added the differences I noted between the current wording and his revisions, and where I saw possible sources of confusion I cleared them up. The Moose/Elk debate was one such, and I called the bullet point "Moose & Elk" instead of "Elk". I hope that makes things clearer for the reader, not muddier. To clarify is one of my primary goals when editing the work of others. In any case, if you would like to see the edited version of the FAQ (including links and pictorial runes, etc) then go to this URL.

   http://rider.wharton.upenn.edu/~loren/Rolegame/glorantha.faq.html

If you want to read Martin's original text, then get it from him in email.

Cheers,
Loren
- --

Loren Miller <loren_at_wharton.upenn.edu> A priest, a rabbi, a Penn student, and an elephant walk into a bar. The bartender says, "what is this, some kind of joke?"

End of Glorantha Digest V4 #247

WWW at http://rider.wharton.upenn.edu/~loren/Rolegame/glorantha.faq.html