Re: HQ; PDP

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 21:39:49 -0800

Jon Green misinterpreted my quote

> Greg has consistently mentioned that it's possible to be inadvertently
> drawn into a heroquest.

(though he gave an interesting example). What I meant was that you can be drawn into someone else's heroquest in a non-starring role. In Cults of Prax, the Issaries priest Biturian Varosh is forced into a Yelmalio heroquest (as a target of Yelmalio's wrath); that's not really what I'm talking about. I can't quickly find an example of "I was just riding the Plains of Prax, minding my own business, when all of a sudden I was attacked by a heroquesting Zorak Zorani," but that's what I'm talking about. I know Greg has said that if you've heroquested yourself, you find this happening to you on a more frequent basis.

Paolo Guccione asked

> how can one get your PendragonPass sorcery in a non-Mac format?

Parts are in HTML at my Web site; you'll be able to get the PenDragon Pass rules as part of Enclosure, the booklet of Glorantha-Con V. (However, it's quite possible that the minimally-playtested sorcery rules will not be part of it, depending on space.)

Locally you can get a used Macintosh II for $65 ...