Dragonclaw Miniatures

From: James Frusetta <gerakkag_at_wam.umd.edu>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 12:01:32 -0500 (EST)

Just curious -- I'd sent in an order last year, the check was cashed, and after 10 weeks still no miniatures (they're being delivered to a friend in the UK, so I can't even blame the USPS).

Anyone know an e-mail address or phone number for the company? I've heard nary a reply to the couple of (nice) letters I've sent about it.

And anyone have bad experiences with the company? I'd like to think there's just been some unexpected holdup, but I'm starting to wonder if I shouldn't pop off a letter to the US consul...

Sorry to bring it up on the Digest, but I thought someone might have the info requested. I _knew_ I shouldn't have ordered duck miniatures, it's cursed the order...

James Frusetta