RE: Glorantha Digest V4 #251

From: Daniel McCluskey (Volt) <"Daniel>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 10:13:55 -0800

>I hate to say this, but it sounds like you (whoever was the first >poster)
were all demoralized without him even bothering to cast the >spell, from the description of your tactics.

I was the first poster, and you're close. I had fought Moonwulf often enough to know that I could hold my own against him, and _maybe_ beat him. But he had a big reputation, and many of the other guys were in awe of him - demoralized, if you will. And our tactics were thrown together on the spur of the moment. When it became obvious they weren't working, we couldn't really change them. Oh, well, c'est la guerre.