Out of Print Material on Chaosium's Web

From: BiturianV_at_aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 22:43:43 -0500 (EST)

Hi all,

Certain prayers are going to be answered, because Chaosium is now arranging for some out of print Glorantha material to appear on Chaosium's Web pages. FYI, we're going to get this show on the road ASAP rather than waiting for our new server.

Hooray!

The first chunk of material comprises the basic reading list I've been suggesting to newcomers to Glorantha. I won't say too much more about it before it appears, but I will say that the first item on the reading tree is the excellent version of the Monomyth that appeared as the introduction to the original edition of CULTS OF TERROR.

If I haven't made it clear before, we Chaosiumites plan to expand our Gloranthan writings in preparation for the upcoming Gloranthan product lines. We are eager to get some essential out of print stuff onto our Web pages, but don't want other people putting our books/articles onto their Web pages. We would request your help in this.

PS: I'm getting a lot of questions about copyrights and approvals, so I'll be posting more info to the Digest on that topic later this week.