News of Mr. Gadbois

From: Lemens, Chris <CNU!AUSTIN3!lemens_at_cnucorp.attmail.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 1997 07:45:00 +0000

Michael Schwartz (eachlach_at_aol.com):

>When I saw David at GloranthaCon Chicago, he was hearty
>but not quite hale. It was acknowledged that he had gotten
>behind on his Reaching Moon duties, due largely to a lingering
>illness and problems getting Tales #15 through customs.
>Efforts to get back on track were coming along slowly, as there
>were other more-pressing things to catch up on (such as making
>rent and paying bills). More news than that I cannot vouch for.

I called him this morning (we both live in Austin). He confirmed that he is behind and intends to catch up soon. As all who volunteer know, real life can sometimes take priority. I think we could all cut some slack for the volunteers that have kept Glorantha alive (con organizers, amateur press, etc.) with no material recompense. David can keep my thirty bucks until he has time to send me the stuff I ordered.