Kustria/Otkorion, and Tinaros in between

From: Joerg Baumgartner <joe_at_toppoint.de>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 97 00:47 MET

Jose Ramos

>BTW, Joerg, I cannot believe you think Kustria borders with Otkorion. Where
>do you think you are playing?

I'm perfectly aware that there is Tinaros in between. Or at least has been, until the county dissolved when the count was drowned, his wife sacrificed her children and begat Argin Terror, who ate her. What I do believe is that Surantyr the Non-Heretic has spread his church through Tinaros to both Sentanos and Kustria. Tinaros has effectly become a blank land, with only your comment on their extra-length rapiers any gameable information.