Dragonclaw Miniatures

From: richardc_at_sypte.co.uk
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 1997 0:06:05 +0100

James Frusetta was asking about Dragonclaw. About 6 months ago they were living about half a mile away from me here in Sheffield. I went round to see the Gloranthan figures and was reasonably impressed. The designers aren't really Glorantha fans though so there were one or two funnies - ducks with scimitars being among them.
_

They said at that time that they wouldn't be selling the figures any more because (paraphrasing) "Greg has done an exclusive deal with Stratelibri and our licence was only for the convention" (Convulsion?). However, they seemed hopeful that, having a good working relationship with Stratelibri, they might well end up designing and producing the miniatures for them.
_

I'll dig around at home and see if I can find the phone number I had. If I can't I'll pop round and knock on their door. However, it's a rented flat so if they're not still there there may well be no forwarding address.
_

Either way you'll hear from me shortly....
_

Richard Crawley
richardc_at_sypte.co.uk (work)
richstella_at_aol.com (home)