Shameless plug

From: RMEINTS_at_aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 15:37:24 -0500 (EST)

Greetings fellow players, collectors and scholars,

As I've waded through the last 10 or 20 digests I've noticed that a numbe= r of
you have been asking a variety of questions about out-of-print items. Fin= ding
the answers to most of your questions only entails doing one thing: Buyin= g a
copy of the MIG (Meints Index to Glorantha) which has recently become available from the Reaching Moon Megacorp.

In brief, its 72 pages include:

Product Descriptions - which include an overview of each item=92s content= s and
an inventory of the cults, spells, skills, scenarios and creatures the authors detailed.

Hundreds of Illustrations - over 100 of the products are depicted with th= eir
cover art so you know what to look for and can also see how vividly they brought Glorantha alive.

Article Listings - so much of what has been written is scattered through = a
wide variety of magazines. This ever growing list is organized to help yo= u
find your way through the stacks.=20

Alphabetized Lists - every cult, scenario, spell, skill and creature deta= iled
in all of the products have been organized into lists of their sources. Y= ou
will no longer have to hunt for their details.

Yes, you can find out most of what you want to know. This has a very limi= ted
print run and is almost 1/2 sold out. Contact David Hall or myself for th= e
scoop on how to order.