Bad ditty and bad joke

From: Lemens, Chris <CNU!AUSTIN3!lemens_at_cnucorp.attmail.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 08:19:00 +0000

Dumb song:

The foul, chaos-infested spirit of creativity that some kraljki has bound to my car cursed me with the following this morning:

(To the tune of "Home on the Range")

Home, home of the Bold:
where the Lunar-tic corpses grow cold,
and never shall shine the Lunar Glowline, and the Reaching Moon could not take hold.

Home, home of the Bold:
where the Lunar armies ne'er grow old,
and never is heard the Imperial Word,
and all Argrath's conquests are foretold.

You may use this "song" any way you wish, as long as you do not attribute it to me.

Genert and runes:

Jane Williams:
>>A thought: if the Death rune removes all fertility, can anyone explain
>>Tolat to me? Assuming I've got the right name (my Gods box is out on
>>loan): that chap who's a god of war and fertility and is worshipped by
>>the Amazons?

Peter Metcalfe:
>The last God Learner who went to Trowjang to teach the runes
>to the Amazons was boiled alive and eaten.

Nah. They used a ceremony appropriate for a culture with both the death/separation rune and the fertility/love rune: screwed 'im to death.