Shrines, temples

From: Jane Williams <janewill_at_mail.nildram.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 21:49:08 +0000

Some good stuff there on how to found a shrine within a temple. Anyone want to tell me how one goes about founding a temple (or at least a shrine) on its own, starting from nothing? So far I've found a description of how to do this for Krarsht (Lords of Terror p78): one "consecrates the site in a brief worship ceremony" and then she has some krarshtkids dig it. There are some mentions in KoS of new temples of the Reaching Moon, which are stated as being harder to build than cities and which seem to take several years. And we know that during Sartar's year with the Grazelanders, he founded several shrines to Issaries. This lot doesn't seem to hang together. Is there some OOP source that makes it all make sense?
Jane Williams                        jane_at_williams.nildram.co.uk
http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~janewill/index.shtml