Sex and the Single Humakti

From: gswitzer_at_loop.com
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 21:52:13 -0800

        Somehow I don't see the Death Rune as being much of a Babe Magnet, but then again, some women (and men) are attracted to dangerous types. In my campaign (in a non-Gloranthan setting) the only Humakti to actually have sex died from a horrible series of blown CON rolls (he APP'ed to death) after an encounter with broos. Maybe there is a lesson there somewhere. :)

        As far as Babeester Gors go, since they are called Axe _Maidens_ I would think that, at best, they are just not interested in men and, at worst, actively dislike them.

        Gary R. Switzer--Aero Hobbies