Dragonclaw Miniatures -- Sorted!

From: Lewis Jardine <jardine_at_rmcs.cranfield.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 1997 12:56:24 +0000

Hi All

        For those of you who have been having trouble with these here is what I believe to be the facts:

  1. Andrew Taylor? was/is very busy and did not have enough time to sort all the orders out. Especially, as there was a 3 stage communication process going.
  2. He has passed all the stuff one stage down the line to Steve Trickett (the designer) whom some of you will have met at Convulsion 96.
  3. Steve, really wants to get everything sorted out and assures me that most of the orders went out last week. However, he also said that if any of you have any problems he would welcome a call to sort it out.

Steve Trickett
5a Wadsley Lane,
Sheffield,
S6 4EA
UK

0114-2960468
(It is best to ring between 6pm & 7pm as that tea-time. At other times Steve is likely to be in the loft sculpting and may not hear the phone! )

I hope this is of help for people,
Steve really wants to get things sorted and hopefully this will now happen.

Cheers

        Lewis