Spiders: unwarranted glory

From: Jane Williams <janewill_at_mail.nildram.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 1997 19:22:40 +0000

James Frusetta claimed that:
>Jane Williams suggests:

>>I think that the sentient spiders are connected to Aracne Solara, and
>>spend their time doing more esoteric things than ferrying trolls to war.

I didn't, you know. I wish I had, and I'd agree with it, but it wasn't me. But it does give me another addition to the list of "female-dominated cultures in Glorantha" that is slowly accumulating on my Web (sorry!) site.

Anyone ever do a cult write-up for Arachne Solara? I've always seen her as the deity for GMs, myself. Sub-cult: writer of plots.

Jane Williams                        jane_at_williams.nildram.co.uk
http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/~janewill/index.shtml