Apologies Galore

From: Erik Sieurin <BV9521_at_utb.hb.se>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 12:11:53 +0100

David Dunham:
> *sniff* I guess I've failed. Although I used "Pagan Shore" as a starting
> point, it's not my intent that East Ralios is just Celts in Glorantha
> (despite the fact that it fits surprisingly well, for example the cattle
> fixation because they're largely derived from First Age Bemuri). My intent
> is they're Celtic to a first order, just as Sartar is "landlocked Vikings"
> if you only have a few words to describe them.
Oh no, do not cry, David! You have not failed! I merely meant that the Ralian Orlanthi was more heavily based on a RW culture than the Sartarite Orlanthi. Shades of meaning again.

> Since there's been confusion caused by his name before, I'll mention that
> Shannon Appel is male.

(blush) Sorry, I rembered his sex but not his name. My sincere apologies to _Shannon_ .

The V4 #272 Digest was filled with excellent stuff, but the main reason it goes into the permanent file was Alex's (Alex'? Alexis? Alek's? Huhn?) piece on temple founding.

"The Owl and the Pussycat went to sea, in a beautiful pea-green boat..."
>From "The Owl and the Pussycat" by Edward Lear

Erik Sieurin
bv9521_at_utb.hb.se
Bodagatan 39, 2 tr