Dragonclaw Followup, whoops

From: James Frusetta <gerakkag_at_wam.umd.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 11:10:36 -0500 (EST)

Just wanted to note -- I'd mentioned having trouble receiving a package from Dragonclaw miniatures. Turns out they had already started to rectify the problem and were not only fulsome in their apologies, but they threw in a free troll fig (clearly, beings of good taste) and the package just arrived.

If anyone else has stuff on order, I suspect you'll see it soon. Thanks for all those were were helpful with this!

Sorry to waste the bandwidth, but I didn't want anyone to get the wrong impression of Dragonclaw; they're doing their best to get the backlog of orders out.

***

Oh, and a quick apology: Yup, I misattributed a post to Jane Williams -- indeed, it was Pam Carlson who wrote the bit on female spiders. An unintended Goddess Swap. I shoulda been a God Learner.

James Frusetta