INWO (Issaries New World Order)

From: Erik Sieurin <BV9521_at_utb.hb.se>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 11:27:57 +0100

"Yes, the God Learners never disappeared! They made themselves into other cults and still secretly rule behind the scenes!"

I love conspiracy theories. The Issaries Illuminati goes down in my Gloranthan Conpiracy Madness File, together with the Gnomes of Nochet, the Mostali and the cult of Krasht.

Simon Hibbs:
> The Jrusteli adopted Issaries as their premier trade cult, but what
> remains are just the regional branches in the Middle Sea Empire's client
> states The heart of the cult went down with them.
"And the treasure of their main treasury, the Central Bank of Jrustela, was never found. When the Waertagi ransacked the vaults they found only a small amount of gold. I promise, it is secretely hidden away somewhere, and they use it to control the market!"

"And there is a lot of old magics hidden away which they only use themselves and witholds from the hands of everyone except their pawns. Where do you think the Lunars got their stuff from? Going around creating gods and stuff. It's the Issarians, I tell you! That Lunar cult which is said to "compete" with theirs is just a front!"

"And they have contact with inhuman beings from the Outer Heroplane, the Ancient Mostali which arrive in strange magic vehicles. They sell human beings to them for their horrible experiments. Where do you thought dwarves came from? That they were made from STONE? Hah!"

"The Owl and the Pussycat went to sea, in a beautiful pea-green boat..."
>From "The Owl and the Pussycat" by Edward Lear

Erik Sieurin
bv9521_at_utb.hb.se
Bodagatan 39, 2 tr