psychopomp and

From: Carl Fink <carlf_at_panix.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 19:52:03 -0500

SinMissing_at_aol.com wrote:

> . . . IMO Kyger Litor is the troll psychopomp and the friendliest human
>couldn't relate to that without being adopted.

"Psychopomp" means "the god that takes the spirits of the dead to their destination." Clasically it refers to Hermes, it can be taken to mean spirits like the Valkyr -- but it doesn't appear to apply to Kyger Litor.

Klyfix_at_aol.com wrote:

> This reminds me of the ox cart (which can be drawn by a "non-bovine
>ox" whatever that might be) . . .

Presumably a castrated animal other than a bull, for instance a gelded water buffalo or bison.
- --
Carl Fink carlf_at_panix.com ". . . my purpose is not to examine all the possibilities. My purpose is to create strife and controversy for no reason." Dave Barry