Of gods and men

From: Klyfix_at_aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 1997 01:18:07 -0500 (EST)

Henk Langeveld

> > Hey, I like it! I've suggested half seriously that all the gods
> are
> > God Learners who got stuck in the hero paths they exploited. Done right,

> who
> > would know?
> >

> No, gods are not people...

        Some were; Arkat, Dormal, the Red Goddess (well, sort of), Pavis. It depends on the vision one is using for one's version of Glorantha. I'll admit that I liked Loren Miller's bit on the very elemental Orlanth Prime and the different more and more "human" versions that we're more familiar with, but it isn't totally unreasonable for many of the beings Gloranthans now see as gods to have originally been people became incorporated into the fabric of reality or whatever.

          Still, I was _half_ serious. :)

V.S Greene : klyfix_at_aol.com : Boston, near Arkham...