re: Humakt the loner?

From: David Dunham <dunham_at_pensee.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 1997 12:35:42 -0800

Martin Laurie wrote

> Humakt was very much a loner mythically. He wasn't seen being protected
>by his
> Huscarls and his initiates very often

It's out of print, but what the hell... from the early History of the Lunar Empire: "At last Humakt fought Yanafal, but they fought each other to a standstill, even though Yanafal was aided by einherjar and Humakt was not." I always interpreted this to mean that Humakt too has an einherjar, but for some reason the Carmanians couldn't/didn't summon it.

Of course, he may prefer being a loner, as you suggest. But I think he has his companions if he chooses.