Glorantha Con V - Status Report

From: Neil Robinson <neilr_at_gonzo.wolfenet.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 1997 22:25:45 +0000

I just thought I would give everyone a quick status review on my 'pet project' - Glorantha Con V - in Victoria, BC, July 25-27, 1997.

Ok, enough advertising, here's the scoop:

Our LARPs and seminars seem to be well in hand, although we're still looking for volunteers to run small table-top games with any rules  system. Do you have neat idea to try? Please mention it. We're always looking for extra refs to run old favorites.

Registration: I'm still getting a lot of "yes I'm coming" e-mails. We would love to start seeing more actual forms, and better yet, checks. Registratiing now will reduce a lot of stress for the con committee, and guarantee you a place in the LARPs. For our foreign visitors, I know it is hard and expense to get money orders to the US or Canada, so I have two additional options:

Australians: MOB will be glad to accept your money (maybe too glad). Europeans: If you are going the German Con, you can give the money to me then, or send it to David Hall, whose Tales staff will be able to pass the money on. Just let me know you are doing this.

Don't forget that you have to contact the University of Victoria housing yourselves. If you are coming alone, and want to save money by getting a roommate and a double room, I'll help connect you to another gamer.

Hope to see you there!

Neil

Neil Robinson          Glorantha-Con V net rep.  July 25-27 1997
neilr_at_wolfenet.com     Come visit our web site!
Seattle, WA  USA       http://www.pensee.com/dunham/glorantha/con5/gcon5.htm