VIII. RQ Con

From: Ingo Tschinke <tschinke_at_nord.de>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 1997 15:56:49 +0100

Hi fellows,

This year's RuneQuest Con will take place, as last year's, at the youth hostel Burg Stahleck in Bacharach on the Rhine. The con will be held on Whitsun weekend from Friday evening the 16th of May, til Monday the 19th, around noon or so. The castle and village under it are alone worth the trip.

With this message I only want to inform you that the con is nearly sold out. We have 130 places and there are only 20 open now. So if you want to come to the RQ Con in Germany sent your reg form via email to me soon, otherwise you will see no other RQ/Glorantha Con in Europe this year.

Registration

Last Name_____________________________________

First Name____________________________________

   Address___________________________________________________________

   I would like to take part in the following Free-forms:
                              Peoples of Pavis  	[]
                              The King's Funeral  	[] 	(you must
speak german to play this Game)
		              Tarsh Wars		[]

I will be arriving on Friday [] Saturday []

I would like to offer the following adventure, lecture, event, etc. (for role-playing event please indicate the system and the number of players you can handle):

I will be purchasing lunch [] I am a vegetarian []

I am donating the following amount to the Teelo-Norri-Fund to finance the guests of honor:______________We gladly accept donations in any monitary denominations

				Send this form back to:
                                Tschinke_at_nordwest.de

RuneQuest - Society Ingo Tschinke tschinke_at_nordwest.de Schevemoorer Landstr. 33 Free INT - RQSociety_at_aol.com 28325 Bremen/Germany
http://members.aol.com/rqsociety/welcome.html RQ Society discussion forum - RQSoc_at_nochet.demon.co.uk