RE: Kitori

From: Daniel McCluskey (Volt) <"Daniel>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 1997 12:04:14 -0800

Hey all, sorry to weigh in so late, on what was Obviosly a Troll... <sorry>

I am working on a Kitori scenario for the Con in Victoria, so I am more than a little interested in this particular subject. I've unfortunately been extremely busy with work, and have not been keeping up with the digests... (down to ten unread now...)