Brainy Bunnies

From: Klyfix_at_aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 02:42:32 -0500 (EST)

Pam Carlson noted....

> I think brainy bunnies, or any other critter, come from brainy bunny
> spirits. In fact, all bunnies come from bunny spirits. If 10%, (or,
> for bunnies, perhaps 0.01%) of animal spirits are sentient, then those
> spirits will enter animal conceptuses at a similar rate. Therefore,
> it's random. Brainy bunnies can come from dull bunny parents, and vice
> versa. Unless the bright bunny parents know a ritual to attract brainy
> bunny spirits to their babies. This is getting too wierd.
>
> Would there perhaps be a human (or whatever) ritual for producing a
bright animal? After all, there's allied spirits in animals for some cults. I could see why somebody might want a smart dog or horse or falcon. Obviously this isn't a trivial and common ritual, but somebody out there must be doing it. I suddenly have a vision of a Brainy Mouse (hey, let's call him "Brain" :) ) working as an assassin.

V.S. Greene : klyfix_at_aol.com : Boston, near Arkham...