RQ1 and RQ2 Items for Sale

From: Michael A. Derry <derry_at_jugenstil.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 01:30:06 -0800 (PST)

RuneQuest 2 Item Sale
see <http://www.jugenstil.com/derry/rq/sale.shtml> for the latest.

Let me know if you want anything else and I can look for it.

Balastor's Barracks: 1 copy

   Balastor v1: $75, Good condition, price sticker mark on cover

      Dungeon crawl in Pavis with recover of Pavis Hero's Axe. (RQ1)

Snakepipe Hollow: 3 copies

   SH/RQ1 v1: $25, Very good condition, Battle cover version
   SH/RQ1 v2: $22, Good condition, Battle cover version
   SH/RQ2 v3: $20, Good condition, Walktapus cover version

RuneQuest Rulebooks: 3 copies

   Softbound RQ1 Rulebook v1: $40, Good condition, sticker mark

       Original book that started RQ!
   Softbound RQ2 Rulebook v2: $35, Very Good condition, Color cover    Hardbound RQ2 Rulebook v2: $40, Very Good condition, Color cover

RuneQuest 2 Rules, Boxed Version: 3 copies

   Box Codes: Apple Lane (AL), Fangs (F), Character/Monster Sheets (S),

      Coversheet (Co), Catalog (Ca), Response Card (RC)
      All sets have the Rulebook, but none have dice
   Boxed v1: $40, all Excellent, (AL, F, S, Co, Ca, RC)    Boxed v2: $30, all Excellent but Book, box, and AL, (AL, F, S, Co)

      Book cover scored multiple times, AL has name on cover, Box-Good    Boxed v3: $20, (AL, F, S) Book-Fair, Box-Crushed, F-name on cover,

      Sheets are copies

Plunder: 2 copies

   Plunder v1: $25, Very good condition, Gloranthan magic items    Plunder v2: $22, Good condition, Gloranthan magic items

Rune Masters: 2 copies

   Rune Masters v1: $20, Good condition, CoP Rune levels    Rune Masters v2: $20, Good condition, CoP Rune levels

Gateway Bestiary: 1 copy

   Bestiary v1: $20, Good condition

RuneQuest Companion:

   Companion v1: $30, Very Good condition    Companion v2: $25, Good condition

SoloQuest: Three Solo Adventures: 3 copies

   SoloQuest v1: $20, Good condition
   SoloQuest v2: $20, Good condition
   SoloQuest v2: $15, Fair condition

SoloQuest: Scorpian Hall: 1 copy

   SQ: Scorpian v1: $20, Good condtion

SoloQuest: Snow King's Bride: 2 copies

   SQ: Snow v1: $15, Very Good condtion
   SQ: Snow v2: $15, Very Good condtion

Cults of Prax: 1 copy

   CoP v1: $65, Baboon cover version, very good condition.

      Almost brand new.

Cults of Terror: 2 copies

   CoT v1: $70, Very good condition. Almost brand new.    CoT v2: $60, Fair condition. Tape on binding, wear on cover.

Griffin Mountain: 2 copies

   Griffin Mountain v1: $65, Very good condition. Almost brand new.    Griffin Mountain v2: $55, Good condition. Some wear on the cover,

       binding still strong
   Griffin Mountain v3: $40, Fair condition. Some wear on the cover,

      binding still strong. PHOTOCOPY MAP, not original

Big Rubble: 2 copies

   Pavis v1: $65, Excellent condition, a little box wear (very good
      condition), has coversheet & catalog & response card.
   Pavis v2: $50, Very Good condition, books have very little wear.

Borderlands: 3 copies

   Borderlands v1: $60, box and contents very good, a little book wear.
   Borderlands v2: $65, box and contents excellent, no defects.
   Borderlands v3: $20, box only in good condition, No map, no books.
      Only has the seven scenarios, all with marks.

Questworld: 1 copy (Gateway)

   Questworld v1: $30, box and contents good

Trollpack (RQ2): 4 copies

   Extras Codes: Map (Map), Coversheet (Co), Catalog (Ca),

      Response Card (RC)
      All have the three books, player handouts, and both munchrooms
   Trollpack v1: $40, (Map, Co, Ca, RC), box and contents Excellent
   Trollpack v2: $35,  (Map, Co, RC), box and contents Good
   Trollpack v3: $30, (None) box and contents Fair-Good (NO MAP)    Trollpack v4: $25, (Co) box and contents Fair (NO MAP***)

      Coversheet very crumpled, *** NO Munchrooms A ****

Wyrms Footnotes: (I have more, but cannot find them)

   WF #11: $20, Good condition
   WF #13: $20, Good condition

Different Worlds

   DW #2 v1: $10, Very Good, Cacodemon Cult
   DW #2 v2: $8, Good, Cacodemon Cult
   DW #3 v1: $10, Very Good, Three Feathered Rivals Cult
   DW #3 v2: $8, Good, Three Feathered Rivals Cult
   DW #4 v1: $10, Very Good, Waha's Quest, only published Stafford HQ
   DW #4 v2: $8, Good, Waha's Quest, only published Stafford HQ
   DW #5 v1: $8, Very Good, Apollo and Greek Cults
   DW #5 v2: $8, Very Good, Apollo and Greek Cults
   DW #5 v3: $8, Very Good, Apollo and Greek Cults
   DW #5 v4: $8, Very Good, Apollo and Greek Cults
   DW #6 v1: $6, Very Good, Gestetner Cult (Gateway)
   DW #6 v2: $6, Very Good, Gestetner Cult (Gateway)
   DW #6 v3: $4, Good, Gestetner Cult (Gateway)
   DW #8 v1: $8, Very Good, Zelan the Beast Cult (gateway)
   DW #8 v2: $7, Good, Zelan the Beast Cult (gateway)
   DW #9: $10, Very Good, Cult of the Tiger
   DW #11: $8, Good, Cult of Kali (Gateway)
   DW #13: $8, Good, Erlin the Harper Cult
   DW #15: $10, Good, Caladra and Aurelion Cult, RQ Tournaments, pt 1
   DW #16: $10, Good, Indlas Somer Cult (Gateway), RQ Tournaments, pt 2
   DW #17: $8, Good, Enuk Manamee Cult (Gateway)
   DW #24: $10, Good, Dwarf Issue
   DW #26: $8, Very Good, Odin Cult, Norse Issue
   DW #40: $4, Good, No Gloranthan material

Gryphon: MAR Barker's Tekumel Journal (NOT Gloranthan)

   Gryphon #2: $4, Good condition, Article about religion creation

Heroes Magazine: AH RQ3 Professional publication with low content

   I have the whole set, let me know if you want any $4 each.

Codex: RQ3 Fanzine by Mike Dawson

   Codex #3 v1: $5, Petersen Dragon Magic is cover article
   Codex #3 v2: $5, Petersen Dragon Magic is cover article
   Codex #3 v3: $5, Petersen Dragon Magic is cover article

Hellpits of Nightfang: Judges Guild (Gateway)

   Hellpits v1: $25, Good condition, Paul Jaquays dungeon crawl    Hellpits v2: $25, Good condition, Paul Jaquays dungeon crawl

Broken Tree Inn: Judges Guild (Gateway)

   Broken Tree v1: $20, Good condition, Rudy Kraft, like Apple Lane

Duck Tower: Judges Guild (listed as Gateway, but really Gloranthan)

   Duck Tower v1: $30, Excellent condition, Jaquays and Kraft, Large

RQ Judges Shield: Judges Guild (Gateway)

   Shield v1: $10, Good condition, a little water spot on back

Shipping will be $5 domestic for 1 to 4 items and $10 domestic otherwise. I will cover any extra. Let me know what you want immediately so I can take it out of the sale.

Rules: (adapted from croaker_at_txdirect.net (Croaker)) I will accept personal checks. However, you will have to wait until it has cleared before I will send the loot. Money Orders and Cashier's Checks are much better. I'll ship as soon as I receive either of those. References available upon request.

Codes (stolen from croaker_at_txdirect.net (Croaker)) EXCELLENT: Same quality that you will find on the shelf of a

        good book or hobby shop.
VERY GOOD: Very minor wear; edges may be slightly turned up on

        softbacks; pages may have barely noticable yellowing, etc. GOOD: Medium to average wear; cover may be a little beat up on

        hardbacks; cover may have creases on softcovers (at corners),
        looks like it has been played a few times but no one died on
        it.
FAIR: Definitely worn; may contain the blood of a few slain
        adventurers, but is still completely playable and capable of
        adding a few more morons to the Lists of the Dead.

Call or email if you have any questions,

Michael Derry
408/974-7388 wk
415/365-4144 hm