GLs

From: Lemens, Chris <CNU!AUSTIN3!lemens_at_cnucorp.attmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 14:41:00 +0000

Jeff Richard cites a bunch of good stuff for why GLs could not have made Elmal. All good stuff that has nothing to do with my Glorantha, that is, cuz I ain't got none of dat stuff. In fact, IMG, there would be no contradiction with the stuff he quoted because the GLs were way more powerful than in most other people's Gloranthas. They were, IMG, fully capable of altering the present's perception of the past. This is why I prefaced what I said with "IMG", which I think is an adequate disclaimer that it is not canonical. Jeff, wasn't your point that MG contradicts the canon?

Your truly (but only IMG),
Chris Lemens