Non-Malkioni Sorcerors

From: Philip Hibbs <PHibbs_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 1997 13:03:00 -0500

My amendments to Sandy's sorcery rules now has the following additions:

Alternative Spell Components rule
New "Power Matrix" enchantment, plus a suggestion for Activation Conditions on powered Spell Matrixes
New suggestions for Spell Matrix Enchantment

If you don't have WWW access, drop me a note and I'll email it to you, either as HTML or plain text. I'll send you Sandy's as well, if you want it.

PS. I used to call them "Eastern Sorcerors", meaning "East of Malkioni Lands", not "Kralorelan". The rules are intended to allow the old-fashioned, RQ3-style sorcerors who are not Malkioni, nor Theist, but attain power through self-mastery, not Vows.

PHIBBS_at_compuserve.com
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PHibbs Tamworth, UK
| Phil Hibbs | What immortal hand or eye dare frame thy fearful symmetry? |