Very Long Absence

From: Stephen P Martin <ilium_at_juno.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 1997 18:47:34 EST

To All:

Well, my computer is finally working again. As I have 140 or so Digests to go through (I woulod not recommend a 6 week absence to anyone), you will all be mostly free from me for at least 2-3 more weeks.

Only one comment on Digests 150 to 175 (all I have read through) -- I got the impression from Genertela that The Cult of the Orca was a hsunchen-like cult. This would fit in well with the apparent nature of First Age Kralorela, where the Kralori people seem to have been but one among a number of others, many of whom were hsunchen. When the Kralori took over, the hsunchen cults were all forced out. Having a dragon bringing one back (or a new one in) seems very appropriate to me.

Stephen Martin
ilium_at_juno.com

The Book of Drastic Resolutions
drastic_at_juno.com