The Elihmocentric Hypothesis

From: mr happy <ajbehan_at_tcd.ie>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 15:21:46 +0000 (GMT)

> From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_interzone.ucc.ie>
> > In the other, Glorantha is a planet around the star "Yelm". [...]
>
> I'd like this to be a feasible option, and it'd make sense for some
> Gloranthans to believe such things (populace of God Forgot, step
> forward).

All good Malkioni know that Acos lies at the centre of the universe and that Elihm and the other planets orbit along perfect triangular trajectories. However there are rumours that some idiot half-pagan wizard from the backend of Ralios has revived the Elihmocentric Heresy.

Even worse this idiot claims that the planets traverse hideous and illogical orbits shaped like a Sky Rune centred on Elihm, rather than the Law Rune which we know on the authority of ancient Zzabur to be correct. - ---------
andrew
ajbehan_at_tcd.ie