[none]

From: mr happy <ajbehan_at_tcd.ie>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 15:00:38 +0000 (GMT)

> The People of Brolia worshipped a God called Saries. Their leader was
> Arstor (IIRC) who was also called the Goldentongue of Brolia.

Sarius, actually. IMG they still worship him.

> It looks to me that the Issaries Cult was formed during Nysalor's Empire
> (or even Arkat's Empire) and transmitted by the God Learners.

IMO Issaries was originally most significant as the Theyalan psychopomp. His cult stole the trade function from Lhankor Mhy, the Guardian of Custom when it became a matter of economic exploitation as opposed to prestige (i.e. potlatch.)

As a psychopomp, and therefore a communicator between the worlds, his appeal to the Jrusteli GL ought to be pretty obvious.

There's a reference somewhere, I think in the Dragon Pantheon stuff in WF, to someone being a "Godlearner and therefore a Lhankor Mhy cultist." - --------
Andrew Behan
ajbehan_at_alf2.tcd.ie