Re: Glorantha Digest V4 #291

From: Erik Sieurin <BV9521_at_utb.hb.se>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 14:20:54 +0100

Enormous agree on Joerg Baumgartners piece on Humakti in this Digest.

Now to the main message.
The other day I was wearily trudging homewards on my bike, when I saw a worn poster for some musical event that happened months ago. Suddenly I stopped dead in mya tracks! Yes, there it was: It was arranged by some people calling themselves "Kvinnof=F6reningen Dendara". The first is Swedish, and would be something like Women's Society, but the second is clearly just a name - but what a name!

Are right-thinking Dara Happans aware of that the name of the Good Goddess is attached to what I presume is a women's lib organisation in another universe? What are they going to do about it? Can I expect Sunspears to begin to rain down on Bor=E5s any minute? Aaaaargh!

Insanely yours,

Erik Sieurin.

PS. I'm currently working as a reader for my school and one of "my" students has the surname "Rohne". Aaargh again! She is obviously a relative of Duke Raus! The Gloranthans - especially Pelorians - are invading Sweden! HELP! DS